"The ecclesia which is His body,
the complement of the One completing
the all in all."
In this short lifetime most of us try to be our best in our chosen careers, the best doctor, the best artist, the best business person, the best tradesperson, or whatever it may be. And at one point in our careers we might attain that. We peak. But as time goes on our hands become shaky, our thoughts clouded, and our usefulness becomes useless. The spirit of God in us works the exact opposite. It never peaks in this lifetime; it always grows into a deeper understanding of Him (2 Corinthians 4:16) (1). We may come to a plateau for a season, but never do we reach the summit of understanding all the knowledge of God (John 21:25) (2). There will come a time when the ones on the road less travelled will have been shown all there is for us to know, that time is called death, but until that time God is always working in us, revealing more of Who He is.
My old friend Al Stahl would say; "God, it seems, is never in a hurry, but it could be said if He ever is, it is with those in this short lifetime who He wants to reveal Himself to."
Most of those on the road less travelled have come to the realization that they are different from most others (the throngs) they meet in Christendom. They know they are not here to save the world from sin. They know that has been accomplished two thousand years ago, and was in the foreknowledge of God from before the disruption (foundation A.V) of the world (1 Peter 1:18-20, Rev 13:8, John 1:29) (3,4,5). They have come to realize that saving all humankind and bringing them into a realization of God is not the immediate plan of God, that will take place in the future, at the consummation (1 Corinthians 15: 22-28) (6). He is now calling out a people, a remnant in this era from the mass of humanity to be joint heirs with the Christ, to be sons and daughters of God, ruling and reigning with Christ. That is the purpose of His revealing Himself to those He wants to know Him. Many who follow Jesus have no idea of this truth. Their organizations have kept them so busy with the programs of their ministries they have no time to stand still and see the salvation of God, the finished work of Christ. No time to study this truth out, and if the truth be known, probably don't even know it is in the bible.
Those on the road less travelled are being shown this truth (secret) from the scriptures, that God is calling out a people to be administrators of His truth now and in the oncoming eons (1 Corinthians 4:1) (7). Many in Christendom have been and are trying to establish now what they believe is the "True Church"; those on the road less travelled are searching for the teachings of the "Original Church". The difference; those on the road less travelled are not looking for a local assembly; they are searching for truths that the apostle Paul told those from Ephesus burdensome wolves would come and distort and devour after his departure (Acts 20:17-32) (8), and did. These secrets have been abandoned by most followers since the time of the apostles (Acts 20:29-30) (9).
There are no universities to go to where you will learn these truths (secrets) of the original ecclesia (church). God has and is separating humans throughout history, and now, to be administrators of His secrets (1 Corinthians 4:1) (7).What God wants us to know about Him, what He did, is doing, and will do He reveals to those humans He has chosen to know (Amos 3:7) (10). Adam and Eve were the first humans God told about the Saviour who would come to reverse what had been started when Eve and he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 3:15) (11). Were there other humans on the planet at that time? I believe there were. Cain, after he killed Able, told God that whoever finds him will kill him for what he had done. Was Cain worried about his mom and dad killing him? Also when Cain left his immediate family where did he find the woman he took as a wife? I won't go into detail on this; in the future I may be doing an article on this subject of the creation of man. I only mention this because with all the humans on the earth at that time, God had only told two of His plans of a Saviour for all humanity, Adam and Eve; the rest were left in darkness, left to create their own gods, come up with their own philosophies, even though Paul tells us deep inside themselves they know there is only One God (Romans 1: 21-23) (12).This darkness will only remain until the unveiling of Christ to the mass of humanity at, and after the Great White Throne, where He and God will be revealed to all humankind who did not know Him throughout the past ages.
To us, now, He has revealed through His word that these gods invented by humanity are "no" gods ( 1 Corinthians 8:4-7, Galatians 4:8) (13, 14), so the ones on the road less traveled will not be tempted to go back to the way they left, but move forward on the narrow road that leads to knowing Him.
Many (non-believers) at present and in the past have been blinded to the truth of God, and cannot even accept the idea of God, or any god. With all the religions throughout time, God is to the nonbeliever just a part of the puzzle of humanities desperation for something better than what is now. This blindness is all part of God's plan as well (Matthew 13:11, Romans 11:32) (15, 16), yet there is a time coming when they will realize He is God (Psalm 46:10) (17).
The warfare those on the narrow road are fighting to bring The True God to others is not one of flesh and blood, but a spiritual warfare. A war that attacks the spirit inside them, from adversaries that demand allegiance to the things of this earth. Adversaries that fight and try to conform them to the sons of humanity, which may include belonging to a religion or subscribing to human philosophy or politics.
There should be no allusions of grander on the narrow road, the one on it will be thought by others to be a fool (1 Corinthians 1:26-29) (18), especially when those outside judge you from their perspective.
These adversaries will remind you that you are uneducated in the seminaries of their higher learning, but don't be discouraged (Philippians 1:27:28) (19). They will also remind you that you are just a trade worker, a farmer, a secretary, a janitor, an assistant to some person of far greater education; those on the broad road will also tell you that you are unsuccessful- uneducated in their religions ways, you are in the minority of believers (if they acknowledge you are a believer at all), you have no ministry, are a nonconformist, an iconoclast, again don't be discouraged you are in good company (Acts 4:13) (20), especially when you spend time with Christ through His word.
As is with most humans they look on the outside, yet the One whose service you are in looks on the opposite (1 Samuel 16:7) (21). He looks on the inside, where the greatest change is happening, where He chooses to do His work, not where others can see, only where He can see, where your spirit is being renewed (Psalm 51:10) (22). It is a spiritual awakening (Titus 3:5-6, John 4:24) (23, 24). Your flesh will war against this at times, and may never catch up with what your spirit is receiving (Matthew 26:41, Romans 8:26) (25, 26), and that is why you will be judged unworthy by those on the broad roads standards, whose standards are often higher than God's.
You will immediately realize God does not choose as the world chooses, a flawless person, respected by the masses; most people He chooses are marred, and unqualified, with backgrounds that are so broken only He can use them; broken earthen vessels ( 2 Corinthians 4:7) (27).
He will be the One Who qualifies the unqualified (Colossians 1:12-14, Philippians 2:13) (28, 29). He will be the One Who instructs those He set on the road (Psalm 32:8, 119:105) (30).
For the most part we don't even measure up with the secular world's view of a "Christian", let alone Christendom's. Paul even tells us we are the stupid (Greek: morons) of the world, but we are the ones that God chooses; this is God's modus operandi, so He can confound the wise (1 Corinthians 1:26-27) (18).
All those who are seeking to know God are not learning of all the wisdom of God, we are learning of the stupidity (some versions foolishness) of God (1 Corinthians 1:25) (31). It is wisdom, and knowledge, and it is from God, but only that in which God condescends Himself to our level of understanding Him in these bodies of flesh and blood. In His wisdom He chose to keep many details of the distant future, beyond the consummation of the eons, a secret. He has left us with the scriptures, which deal with His plans until time is no more, but beyond that there is scant revelation (except the fact that we shall all be with Him when time is no more). Our minds are not capable of the absolute wisdom and revelations of God. He gives those who seek Him out glimpses of His glory, glimpses of our inheritance, glimpses of His wisdom and glimpses of His depth (1 Corinthians 2:9-10) (32), but to know all of the glories of God will only happen when we are totally controlled by His spirit and these bodies of flesh are no more. Our hearts would burst in our chests, and our minds would explode if we were given "all" the details of God's great plans for His creation in the oncoming eons and onto eternity while in these bodies. Paul was given much detail from God, but God gave Paul a thorn in his flesh: "lest he should be lifted up by the transcendence of the revelations he received" (2 Corinthians 12:7), yet Paul says "at present I know out of an installment, yet then I shall recognize according as I am recognized also." (1 Corinthians 13:12). Paul was given the knowledge and wisdom to know there was much more to God than what was being revealed to him during his life. He tells us in Philippians 3:12-15: "Not that I already obtained, or am already perfected. Yet I am pursuing, if I may be grasping also that for which I was grasped also by Christ Jesus. Brethren, not as yet am I reckoning myself to have grasped, yet one thing -- forgetting, indeed, those things which are behind, yet stretching out to those in front -- toward the goal am I pursuing for the prize of God's calling above in Christ Jesus. Whoever, then, are mature, may be disposed to this, and if in anything you are differently disposed, this also shall God reveal to you."
All of human wisdom, with its stories, philosophies and shallow understandings of God cannot even come close to what Paul calls the stupidity of God (1 Corinthians 1:25) (33). God in His wisdom has designed it that way, so the ones who are truly seeking Him will know to go no farther than what He has revealed from His word (1 Corinthians 4:6) (34).
They will abandon the many teachings of the broad road, especially ones that make claims of going off to heaven, and returning with stories of playing harps and picking fruit off the tree of life for all eternity, or to a place of unimaginable torments for eternity. They will come to realize these stories are the wisdom of humans. These are the stories that are told on the broad road. Stories that some how comfort their souls. They have managed to put God and His word in a package and they call it a creed so they can better market the product they are selling. The spirit in them, meanwhile, strangles to death for lack of knowledge and truth concerning God (Hosea 4:6) (35), and is being quenched (1 Thessalonians 5:19, 21) (36), by human reasoning.
Yet, in this eon, God, is using the stupidity of heralding His word from Genesis to Revelation to save those who are now His (1 Corinthians 1:18, 21) (37), to bring us into a closer relationship with Him, which is the truth for "this" eon from God to us, and also touches on the final two eons, "that our faith may not be in the wisdom of humans but in the power of God, through the evangel which saves those who are believing" (1 Corinthians 1:21). And even with this knowledge from God-"that which the eye did not perceive, and the ear did not hear, and to which the heart of man did not ascend- whatever God makes ready for those who are loving Him. Yet to us God reveals them through His spirit, for the spirit is searching all, even the depths of God" (1 Corinthians 2:9-10) - is only the depths of God that He chose to reveal to us from His word the scriptures. "O, the depth and the riches of His wisdom the knowledge of God! How inscrutable (what cannot be searched out) are His judgments, and untraceable (cannot be found) His ways!" (Romans 11:33). So we can see what God is revealing from the scriptures is just the beginning of God's wisdom being revealed to humans, after the eon's close there will be so much more to be revealed.
I remember sitting one evening many years ago with my father in law, he held his bible up and said "Me thinks there is much more beyond this that God will do."
Today I could not agree more.
God gives us a peek of what is in store for all those on the narrow road, as well as all of His creation, from His word. Those on the narrow road don't need stories, or fictitious scenarios, or just plain false teachings about what our allotment is; we have the scriptures that reveal what God has in store for us. The writer of Hebrews (probably Paul) gives us a peek of our allotment. It is tucked in the middle of verse two in chapter one in the book of Hebrews: "Who He appoints enjoyer of the allotment of all .. " Paul here is writing of Jesus' allotment, yet he is also writing of the believer' allotment as well in the coming eons. In Romans 8:17 Paul tells us what our allotment is: "The spirit itself is testifying together with our spirit that we are children of God. Yet if children, enjoyers also of an allotment, enjoyers, indeed, of an allotment from God, yet joint enjoyers of Christ's allotment, if so be that we are suffering together, that we should be glorified together also." As can be seen, Christ's allotment is our allotment; we are "joint enjoyers" of Christ' allotment. This allotment is not eternal, it is eonian. At the end of the eons Christ will hand all over to His Father and God will be All in all (1 Corinthians 15:22-28) (6). At that time God will be Everything to everyone. During the eons He will be using those who are His to reveal Who He is to the rest of creation.
I know I called this a "peek" of our allotment. I don't think we can even imagine what the "all" is. We do know from scriptures that all is Christ's (Matthew 28:18, John 3:35) (38). And we do know that all is out of God through Christ, and all will return to God thru Christ (Romans 11:36) (39).
But what is our part in being joint enjoyers of Christ' allotment?
I believe it will be in our part of bringing all creation into an understanding of Christ and God (1 Corinthians 6:2-3) (40). At the time of our standing before Him we will know all, even as we are known by Him (1 Corinthians 13:12) (41). And with that knowledge of Him we will evangelize the rest of creation.
At present there is no honor in bringing this message to the masses, they have learned a different message. At the end of Paul's ministry he was abandoned by the majority who called themselves Christians (2 Timothy 1:15) (42). They were ashamed to be associated with Paul (who was in prison) and of his teaching, yet Paul says; "For I am not ashamed, for I am aware Whom I have believed, and I am persuaded the He is able to guard what is committed to me, for that day." (2 Timothy 1:12). A.E. Knoch, in his commentary of the New Testament, writes concerning this verse:
"The transcendent truths committed to the apostle Paul always meet with opposition and bring suffering on their exponents. But God Himself guards them even though the vast majority of His saints hardly know of their existence."
It is only those who are searching the mind and will of Christ, who these truths (secrets) committed to Paul, and others from the scriptures, are being revealed to. The bottom line is these secrets are speaking of God's process in bringing all to Himself, Christ's allotment, and our allotment, as well as the allotment of all His creation; and they are right there in the scriptures; God has safeguarded them and reveals them to the ones who seek them out with an open, unbiased heart and mind.
Today's church is told that if you do good you will be rewarded in the coming kingdom; you are amassing treasure in heaven. Ask them what this good is they are to do and the answers go from, tithing and going to church, being accountable to their leaders, to not swearing, not drinking, not smoking, sanitizing their flesh. When asked what these treasures are they are amassing for their obedience; they have little to no knowledge of what they are amassing. They are told it is something tangible, something they will be able to glory in even though Paul writes "no flesh at all shall be boasting in God's sight." (1 Corinthians 1:29), and they will place this treasure at Christ' feet.
Only the carnal mind could come up with earthly treasures that are hoarded in heaven. Amassed fortunes of precious jewels and gold, or whatever the human mind can conjure up are of no value in the spirit realm. They come in handy in this life, but in the next they are as worthless as dust.
These treasures that are amassed are truths concerning God and His Son and His word (Psalm 119:162) (43), truths that will in the oncoming eons be revealed to others who at present don't see or understand.
The Concordant Greek-English Keyword Concordance tells us the English elements of the Greek thesauros (treasure) are "Placed-into-morrow:" what is hoarded or stored away."
Much of what is being revealed to those on the narrow road is treasure "Placed-into-morrow." They are truths that have been passed by, abandoned, and disbelieved by the masses who are only concerned with what they see now, the temporary. When Jesus spoke those words of amassing treasures in heaven He also said "Wherever your treasure is, there will your heart be also." (Luke 12:34) So, if you are concerned with tangible treasures, which are earthly, that is where your heart will focus, on building a worldly kingdom here and now. "Now" is temporary.
These treasures (knowledge and wisdom of God) placed into morrow, are far more valuable then precious gems (Proverbs 3:13-15) (44), and will be once again taught in the on coming eons.
Read the words of Paul, he tells us when these "placed into morrow" treasures will once again be of value: "are you not aware that the saints shall judge the world...Are you not aware that we shall be judging messengers, not to mention life's affairs?" (1 Corinthians 6:2-3) Most Christians are unaware these verses are even in their bibles. Who are these messengers that need judging? Who are these nations that need judging? These are Christ's allotment; the realm of the celestials where the messengers (angels) both good and evil dwell, and the earth, where those of the nations both good and evil dwell. This is our allotment as well. We will have an allotment in this reigning with Christ, this subjecting (judging, making right) of all to Him. This is where your treasure placed into morrow will enlighten all who hear it. This day (mans day) is called "a" day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2) (45), it is not "the" day of salvation, as many bibles have miss-translated it. On God's calendar salvation will end at the consummation of time, when the last eon, the eon of eons closes, and God is All in all (1 Corinthian 15:22-28) (6).
This wisdom/knowledge is only revealed through the knowledge and wisdom of Christ. Who He is. What He did. What He is doing. And what He will do. These are the treasures that are being placed into morrow, and the one placed on the narrow road has been given the privilege to seek them out.
As was said in part one of this series; you will stop in the many camps of Christendom along the way, and you will learn much from the teachers in those camps. But you will hear that familiar voice, the voice of your Sheppard (John 10:27) (46) and you will leave the large flock and once again find yourself in what Jesus, Paul and Peter call the flocklet (Luke 12:32, Acts 20:28, 1 Peter 5:2) (47), a small group of individuals moving forward to a higher realization of Christ being formed in them (Galatians 4:19) (48).
To Be Continued
1. Wherefore we are not despondent, but even if our outward man is decaying, nevertheless that within us is being renewed day by day.
2. Now there are many other things also, which Jesus does, which, if they should be written, one by one, I am surmising not even the world itself would contain the written scrolls.
3. Being aware that not with corruptible things, with silver or gold, were you ransomed from your vain behavior, handed down by tradition from the fathers,
but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a flawless and unspotted lamb,
foreknown, indeed, before the disruption of the world, yet manifested in the last times because of you, who through Him are believing in God.
4. And all who are dwelling on the earth will be worshiping it, everyone whose name is not written in the scroll of life of the Lambkin slain from the disruption of the world.
5. "Lo! The Lamb of God Which is taking away the sin of the world!
6. For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified. Yet each in his own class: the Firstfruit, Christ; thereupon those who are Christ's in His presence; thereafter the consummation, whenever He may be giving up the kingdom to His God and Father, whenever He should be nullifying all sovereignty and all authority and power. For He must be reigning until He should be placing all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy is being abolished: death. For He subjects all under His feet. Now whenever He may be saying that all is subject, it is evident that it is outside of Him Who subjects all to Him. Now, whenever all may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all.)
7. Thus let a man be reckoning with us -- as deputies of Christ, and administrators of God's secrets.
8. Now from Miletus, sending to Ephesus, he calls for the elders of the ecclesia.
Now as they came along to him, he said to them, "You are versed in the facts, from the first day on which I stepped into the province of Asia, how I came to be with you all the time, slaving for the Lord with all humility and tears, and the trials which befell me by the plots of the Jews; how under no circumstances did I shrink from informing you of anything which was expedient, and teaching you in public and at your homes, certifying to both Jews and to Greeks repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. "And now, lo! I, bound in spirit, am going to Jerusalem, not being aware what I will meet with in it, more than that the holy spirit, city by city, certifies to me, saying that bonds and afflictions are remaining for me. But of nothing have I a word, nor yet am I making my soul precious to myself, till I should be perfecting my career and the dispensation which I got from the Lord Jesus, to certify the evangel of the grace of God. "And now, lo! I am aware that you all, among whom I passed through heralding the kingdom, shall be seeing my face no longer. Wherefore I am attesting to you in this very day that I am clear from the blood of all, for under no circumstances do I shrink from informing you of the entire counsel of God. "Take heed to yourselves and to the entire flocklet, among which the holy spirit appointed you supervisors, to be shepherding the ecclesia of God, which He procures through the blood of His Own. Now I am aware that, after I am out of reach, burdensome wolves will be entering among you, not sparing the flocklet. And from among yourselves will arise men, speaking perverse things to pull away disciples after themselves. Wherefore watch, remembering that for three years, night and day, I cease not admonishing each one with tears. And now I am committing you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to edify and give the enjoyment of an allotment among all who have been hallowed.
9. Now I am aware that, after I am out of reach, burdensome wolves will be entering among you, not sparing the flocklet.And from among yourselves will arise men, speaking perverse things to pull away disciples after themselves.
10. Surely the Lord GOD does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets.
11. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, and you shall bruise him on the heel."
12. Because, knowing God, not as God do they glorify or thank Him, but vain were they made in their reasonings, and darkened is their unintelligent heart. Alleging themselves to be wise, they are made stupid, and they change the glory of the incorruptible God into the likeness of an image of a corruptible human being and flying creatures and quadrupeds and reptiles.
13. Then, concerning the feeding on the idol sacrifices: We are aware that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God except One. For even if so be that there are those being termed gods, whether in heaven or on earth, even as there are many gods and many lords, nevertheless for us there is one God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him. But not in all is there this knowledge. Now some, used hitherto to the idol, are eating of it as an idol sacrifice, and their conscience, being weak, is being polluted.
14. But then, indeed, having no perception of God, you were slaves of those who, by nature, are not gods.
15. Now, answering, He said to them that "To you has it been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of the heavens, yet to those it has not been given.
16. For God locks up all together in stubbornness, that He should be merciful to all.
17. Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
18. For you are observing your calling, brethren, that there are not many wise according to the flesh; not many powerful, not many noble but the stupidity of the world God chooses, that He may be disgracing the wise, and the weakness of the world God chooses, that He may be disgracing the strong, and the ignoble and the contemptible things of the world God chooses, and that which is not, that He should be discarding that which is, so that no flesh at all should be boasting in God's sight.
19. Only be citizens walking worthily of the evangel of Christ, that, whether coming and making your acquaintance, or being absent, I should be hearing of your concerns, that you are standing firm in one spirit, one soul, competing together in the faith of the evangel, and not being startled by those who are opposing in anything, which is to them a proof of destruction, yet of your salvation, and this from God.
20. Now on beholding the boldness of Peter and John, and grasping that they are unlettered and plain men, they marveled. Besides, they recognized them, that they were with Jesus.
21. God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
22. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
23. But according to His mercy, He saves us, through the bath of renascence and renewal of holy spirit, which He pours out on us richly through Jesus Christ, our Saviour.
24. God is spirit, and those who are worshiping Him must be worshiping in spirit and truth."
25. "The spirit, indeed, is eager; yet the flesh is infirm."
26. Now, similarly, the spirit also is aiding our infirmity, for what we should be praying for, to accord with what must be, we are not aware, but the spirit itself is pleading for us with inarticulate groanings.
27. Now we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the transcendence of the power may be of God and not of us.
28. At the same time giving thanks to the Father, Who makes you competent for a part of the allotment of the saints, in light, Who rescues us out of the jurisdiction of Darkness, and transports us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in Whom we are having the deliverance, the pardon of sins.
29. For it is God Who is operating in you to will as well as to work for the sake of His delight.
30. I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;
I will counsel you with My eye upon you. Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
31. For the stupidity of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
32. But, according as it is written, that which the eye did not perceive, and the ear did not hear, and to which the heart of man did not ascend -- whatever God makes ready for those who are loving Him. Yet to us God reveals them through His spirit, for the spirit is searching all, even the depths of God.
33. For the stupidity of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
34. That in us you may be learning not to be disposed above what is written, that you may not be puffed up, one over the one, against the other.
35. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
36. Quench not the spirit. Yet be testing all, retaining the ideal.
37. For the word of the cross is stupidity, indeed, to those who are perishing, yet to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For since, in fact, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom knew not God, God delights, through the stupidity of the heralding, to save those who are believing.
38. And, approaching, Jesus speaks to them saying, "Given to Me was all authority in heaven and on the earth.The Father is loving the Son and has given all into His hand.
39. Seeing that out of Him and through Him and for Him is all: to Him be the glory for the eons! Amen!
40. Or are you not aware that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world is being judged by you, are you unworthy of the least tribunals? Are you not aware that we shall be judging messengers, not to mention life's affairs?
41. For at present we are observing by means of a mirror, in an enigma, yet then, face to face. At present I know out of an installment, yet then I shall recognize according as I am recognized also.
42. Of this you are aware, that all those in the province of Asia were turned from me.
43. I rejoice in your word like one who discovers a great treasure.
44. How blessed is the man who finds wisdom and the man who gains understanding.
For her profit is better than the profit of silver and her gain better than fine gold. She is more precious than jewels; and nothing you desire compares with her.
45. For He is saying, "In a season acceptable I reply to you, and in a day of salvation I help you." Lo! Now is a most acceptable era! Lo! Now is a day of salvation!
46. "My sheep are hearing My voice, and I know them, and they are following Me.
47. "Do not fear, little flocklet, for it delights your Father to give you the kingdom. "Take heed to yourselves and to the entire flocklet, among which the holy spirit appointed you supervisors, to be shepherding the ecclesia of God, which He procures through the blood of His Own. Shepherd the flocklet of God among you, supervising, not of compulsion, but voluntarily, according to God; nor yet avariciously, but eagerly.
48. Little children mine, with whom I am travailing again until Christ may be formed in you!